For the Roll:
12 round rice paper wrappers
6 smoked salmon slices
1 avocado, thinly sliced
2 - 3 cups cooked vermicelli
1 cup alfalfa
For the Miso Dressing Dip:
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon yellow miso
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon Kewpie mayo
pinch of sugar
1. Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in a bowl of hot tap water for 10 -15 seconds then flatten the wrapper on a plate or cutting board.
2. Add fillings as desired: avocado, smoked salmon, cucumbers, sprouts, and vermicelli.
3. Fold the bottom half of the wrapper up over the filling, hold the fold in place, fold in the sides and roll. Repeat as needed.
4. For the Miso Sesame Dressing, use mortar and pestle to crush the sesame seeds. Mix everything together. Adjust as needed.
5. Serve rolls with the miso dip and enjoy!
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.