200 g shredded longganisa
1 can (16.3 oz) biscuit dough (or make your own pizza dough)
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup Shredded mozzarella
salt and pepper to taste
shredded Parmesan cheese for topping
How to Make Pizza Dough
Combine 3/4 cup hot water and 1 pack activated dry yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Mix in 2 cups flour, 1 tbsp sugar, 3/4 tsp salt, and 3 tbsp olive oil.
Knead until it forms a ball. Cover to let the dough rise.
1. Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
2. Place a small dollop of tomato sauce, a teaspoon of longganisa, and 1 tsp of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
3. Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out.
4. In deep fryer or 3-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil to 350°F. Fry each stuffed biscuit 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on all sides. Remove from oil to paper towels to drain.
5. Heat remaining pizza sauce. Serve with pizza bombs and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.