2-pound piece boneless pork loin
1/2 teaspoon ground all spice
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
2 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
1 tablespoon currant jelly and red wine vinegar
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Season the pork with the allspice and ½ teaspoon pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, parsley, and mustard. Spread evenly over the pork.
3. Lay bacon slices crosswise over the pork, overlapping them slightly and tucking the ends underneath. Roast for 45 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, combine the jelly and vinegar. Brush over the bacon.
5. Continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer registers 150°; F, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Subscribe to receive the latest updates!
Easy 5-step recipes featuring the freshest and most exciting ingredients from Rustan's Supermarket.